skip to Main Content

TTB Permits – Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau

If you are interested in TTB permits for the manufacturing of alcohol of any kind, additional permits are required from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau. This is a bureau under the Department of the Treasury that is responsible for assuring compliance with federal alcohol permitting, labeling, and marketing requirements to protect consumers.

This adds another layer to the permitting process, and it is one more opportunity for us to help. We can get your brewery, winery, distillery or formula properly approved and permitted at all federal, state and local levels.

Contact us today!

Alcohol and Tobacco and Trade Bureau
Texas TABC Attorney

Need a Permit ?

Let Clyde Burleson help

Call us today at (713) 526-2226 or click the link
for Alcohol and Tobacco and Trade Bureau Permits

Call Now Button Back To Top